Cabal now offers even more security with the new sub-password system. You are able to create a 4 digit password locking your character on the character selection screen, as well as locking your equipped items and warehouse storage. These passwords are optional, but will offer you increased peace of mind, because even if someone does gain access to your account they will be unable to access your precious equipment.
- Safety measure for account theft
Sub Password Mechanics
- When logged in with the same IP as before during the configured time frame, the password check will not appear.
- Sub Password check will appear when logged in with different IP during configured time frame.
- Checks Sub Password if configured time is passed regardless of login IP.
Sub Password Lock on
- Character, Equipment slots, Warehouse
Sub Password Configuration
- Create Sub Password button to create (set) password
- If password is already set, the Create Password button will not be active (Gray colored, non-clickable)
- Sub Password is to be combination of 4 numbers from 0 to 9. (Using same numbers are not possible). Example: 1111, 0000 are not possible.
Sub Password Icon Location
- Character: Character selection window
- Warehouse/Equipment: “Lock” icon on the top right corner of the UI
- When opening up a Sub Password UI, numbers from 0 to 9 are arranged randomly
- Unable to input using keyboard when Sub Password UI is up
- Input numbers will show as * (Asterisk Mark)
- Clicking on ‘←’ button will act as like a back space
- Message will show upon failure
- Client is forced to end the session upon failure of 5 counts (Account Block by default
Account Block upon Failure: 5 Counts
- Success of the correct password will reset the count. Every success input will reset the count
- Failure counts will be accumulated until you get correct input even if you log out
- Character: 1 Hour to 3 Hours
- Equipment / Warehouse: None