Your character can now become even stronger by harnessing the power of your soul. Gather soul experience while hunting, and use this to equip up to 13 different Essence Runes that offer benefits from increased Alz drop to increased experience solo or in party, increasing character attributes to increasing attack or magic power. You will have to equip your Essence Runes wisely, as equipping them will consume varying amounts of Soul Ability Points, and some of the stronger Runes will be hard to come by. The Soul Ability system will be available to characters that have attained level 120 or greater.
Soul Ability System
Soul Ability System is?
- Ability EXP known as AXP can be earned along with EXPs. AXPs is converted to AP, and these points can be used to learn passive skills.
- AXP is a sort of EXP that will support the game play to be more exciting as character levels up. Earning AXPs is same as earning of EXPs. If 10K EXPs were earned from the mobs then AXP can be gained around 10K. However, different from EXP, AXP has a different conversion rate by levels.
- New Ability EXP that can be gained just as the EXP.
- Not that AXPs can be gained instead of EXPs, it is an additional point system that is gained separately with EXP or Skill EXP. However, there is a minimum level requirement for it.
Minimum AXP Earning Requirement: Level 120
- From the maps, dungeons, and Mission Wars.
AXP from maps and dungeons
- Based by the calculation of EXP earning when attacking the mobs, AXP earnings are calculated.
- AXP Bonus is also valid with Premium Services. (AXP Bonus 25%)
- Earning AXP(EXP to AXP) conversion rate is different by levels.
AXP by Mission Wars
- It is calculated by personal scores.
(Destroying Structures, Guardians, Building Force Towers are not calculated separately to AXP for they are applied to the personal scores)
- 1 Personal Score equals to 100,000 AXP
(If personal score is 100, then you are earned with 10,000,000 AXPs or 1 AP.
- It is calculated at the end of the Mission War. If character is not there at the time of the calculation, AXPs are not applied.
- WExp cannot be used to earn AXPs nor it cannot be earned with the WExp to EXP conversion.
Note that EXP is something that is gained from attacking mobs and which is used to calculate the level up point. The higher levels the characters get, the total amount of EXP to level up increases which makes harder for characters to level up.
- AXP cannot be earned if character AP exceeds 500.
AXP is something that is earned as same amount as EXP but its total amount of AXP for AP conversion stays the same, but the conversion rate from EXP to AXP or the rate that characters earn from attacking mobs changes as the levels gets higher.
- The point that is converted from AXP when a certain amount AXP accumulates. It is a unit that is required for Soul Ability System.
AP Conversion Details
- 10,000,000 AXP equals to 1 AP. AXP returns back to 0 when converted to AP.
- Up to 500 AP can be accumulated. (Expansion of its limit is planned in the future)
- AP already consumed to learn skills cannot be returned.
Essence Rune is?
- Items used to learn passive skills or upgrade skills using AP and upgrade items such as cores.
- There are total of 26 Runes available. You can only equip or learn maximum of 13 Essence Runes or skills.
- Essence Runes are tradable items and already equipped or learned Runes can be removed.(Once the Rune is removed, it has to be learned again from LV. 1)
- List of Essence Runes and AP needed to equip them per level.
- Icon at the bottom of the screen and short cut key “U” added for Soul Ability System
- Soul Ability UI window added
- AXP Gauge Bar Added
Soul Ability Icon
Soul Ability Bar visible above Exp bar
Soul Ability window