A recent research breakthrough by the Tower of Sages researcher Dr Altwin has led to the creation of Blended Runes. Combining the familiar Core technology with the possibilities offered by the recently-discovered Essence Runes the new Blended Runes offers warriors the chance to attain an even greater level of power than before. These Runes work to activate the latent Soul Abilities of high-level fighters, and make use of the Soul Ability Points.
Blended Runes offer such a degree of power, and requires so much concentration to use that only one of them can be active at any one time - consider your options carefully, and choose wisely.
But be warned: The technology behind the Blended Runes is not yet stable, and only the ones prepared to take the risks will gain the power of the Blended Runes.
- Blended Runes are created at the NPC Flasha in Bloody Ice by combining specific Essence Runes and Cores. Once created the Blended Rune needs Ability Points to be equipped, and the Rune needs to be selected to be active during combat.
- Ability points are collected after level 120 by killing monsters. It can be increased with the use of premium, blessing beads and the AXP beads.
- A list of Runes can be seen here (15 types in Total)
Blended Ability is?
- New way of Soul Ability, different from Essence Ability.
- Rune (Blended Rune) is needed, same as Essence Ability.
- Characteristic of Blended Rune
- Tradable by users / NPC shop sale price: 5,000 Alz
- User can equip Maximum 3 Blended Runes. However only one is possible to use.
- How to Gain
- Craft through NPC ‘Rune Agent Flasha’ in Bloody Ice (50% probability)
- 2 types of Essence Rune, Upgrade Core (High) 2ea, 1,000,000 Alz will be required in crafting.
- Equip Rank Requirements (Each Rank has level requirements.)
How to Use?
- Equipped in the second tab - Blended of Soul Ability UI
- User should select ability to activate even when equipped Blended Ability in order to activate Blended Ability in the battle
- The first equipped ability will be activated and marked as yellow frame in the slot.
- When click right button of the mouse while more than 2 abilities are equipped, change to a mode ready to activate. (Possible to change skill even if other effect is already in use.)
How to delete Blended Rune?
- When click on the upper right x button of each abilities, Blended Rune can be deleted.
- AP and Core used is impossible to return when Blended Rune is deleted.
As for Blended Rune, when skill is activated for wide-attacking to monster or character, various targets will be affected except for missed.
- All Blended Abilities are ‘Activated with N% of chances when skill is used’
The ‘Skill’ means Attack Skill, Normal Attack is excluded.
- Exceptional cases are as below
Special Normal Attack for the Battle Mode 2 of Warrior / Blader / Force Archer / Force Shielder / Force Blader
- Each skill cast time is different so that activation chance will be increased in case that skill cast time is longer than standard cast time. (Since Battle mode 2 of Wizard can cast two skills in the same time, activation chance is circulated as 1/2)
- [Monster] / [Character] / [Self]
- If selected target is monster when the skill is about to use, check Blended Ability which activation target is [Monster] or [Self]
Likewise, if selected target is a character, check Blended Ability which activation target is [Character] or [Self]
Added Into quest for Blended Rune
- Quest Title: Essence Ability
- Start NPC: Rune Agent Flasha
- Reward: Essence Rune(Defense rate) 1 ea
- Quest: Blended Ability
- Start NPC: Rune Agent Flasha
- Reward: None
Add regarding NPC
- Location: Next to Keller the Core Alchemist in Bloody Ice
- NPC Name: Rune Agent Flasha