The Siena the Queen update sees the introduction of the new guild features, such as guild levels and a guild warehouse, making belonging to, and building a strong guild even more rewarding.
A guild will have the ability to level up to level 5, with each level bringing new rewards. The Guild Level is based on the accumulated Ability Points of the members, and each level will have the following benefits:
- Level 1: Up to 30 members.
- Level 2: Up to 60 members, 1 page in the guild warehouse, 100 million Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
- Level 3: Up to 90 members, 2 pages in the guild warehouse, 400 million Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
- Level 4: Up to 120 members, 3 pages in the guild warehouse, 700 million Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
- Level 5: Up to 150 members, 4 pages in the guild warehouse, 1 billion Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
The guild warehouse can be accessed through any Agent of Port Service in Nevareth, and allows a guild to store items, materials and money in a common storage point. Any guild member can add items and money to the guild warehouse, but only those authorised by the guild master will be able to remove items. There is also a secure log showing exactly who accessed the warehouse at which times, and what they added or removed.
Guild Masters will also enjoy greater flexibility in the creation of guild groups, and will also be able to keep exact track of when last a guild member was active.
- To strengthen the guild community with various convenient function
Guild level and Guild point
- Basic Guild level
- When a guild is created, it is Lv. 1 and a guild can level-up up to Lv. 5
- How to level-up
- Automatically leveled-up when guild get requirement guild points
- How to earn Guild point
- Total ‘AP’ of each guild member gain is used (But notice to users guild level-up is related to gained EXP)
- As for the character lower than Lv. 120 will be adjusted the same transfer rate as AP gain between Lv. 120 ~ Lv. 129. Only for adjust in guild point circulation, but above level character cannot get genuine AXP or AP.
- Rules for Guild Point
- Guild point will be renewed every 1 hour
(Automatic update will not be marked while guild UI is opening, refresh or reopening guild window is necessary to view updated details)
- Guild point will not be initialized and keep accumulated after level-up.
- Required Guild point
- Each level has different requirement for the next level.
- Accumulated Guild Point is regarded as the requirement guild point for the next level up which is shown on Guild UI.
- Restriction for number of guild member
- Maximum limit of guild member to be registered a guild is varied by guild level
- In case of founded guild before update, guild level will be determined by the number of current members.
- The guild, number of current members is 28 will be Lv. 1, the guild, number of current members is 63 will be Lv. 3 and they will get the appropriate guild points.
- Rules for Guild Warehouse
- The guild which level is Lv. 2 or above is possible to use Guild Warehouse through the agent of Port service NPC.
- Every guild member can store Alz and item in their Guild Warehouse but to withdraw Alz and find item is only for the character who has authority to access.
- The same commission fee as normal warehouse usage
- Warehouse usage restriction by Guild level
- Possible amount of Alz to store and available number of taps to use is varied by Guild level.
- Details of Guild Warehouse
- Guild Warehouse can be used only for the users who have authority.
- The same item can be stacked and stored up to 20 ea in an item slot.
- In case that store Upgrade Core(High) 15 ea
- When select the slot with Upgrade Core (High) 10 ea: The maximum quantity to insert is 10 ea when the items is stored into Guild Warehouse. (Remained 5ea will be retrieved to personal inventory.)
- When select the slot with Upgrade Core (High) 4 ea: The maximum quantity to insert is 15 ea when the item is stored into Guild Warehouse. (Possible to store all)
- When select the blank slot: The maximum quantity to insert is 15 ea when the item is stored into Guild Warehouse. (Possible to store all)
- If guild level is not enough to use the warehouse, additonal message will be followed and Guild Warehouse will not be allowed to use.
- Possible to register items by clicking on mouse left button + ctrl
- Impossible to store periodic item and account bound item (But, Blessing Beads are allowed to store).
- Sort current tap / Sort all tap button: Function to sort out registered item automatically
- Automatic item stack is possible when item is ordered / stored / transferred between slots
- Only for all the data is same, items are disguised as the same kind and possible to stack.
- A bunch of Holy Disc (Lv. 3) 127ea and another bunch of Holy Disc (Lv. 3) 127ea are determined as the same items.
- A bunch of HP Potion (Lv. 3) 27ea and another bunch of HP Potion (Lv. 3) 35ea are not the same item due to the different of number.
- When click on “Usage History” button of UI window, current 100 History will be shown
- The history for user store item or deposit Alz to Guild Warehouse
- The history for user find item or withdraw Alz from Guild Warehouse
Changed Guild UI
- Basic UI
- Guild Menu UI
- Guild Board: Open Guild Board
- Edit Note: Possible to edit Guild Note / Guild Introduction / Guild Homepage
- Create Group: Possible to create a new group
All guild members can store item and Alz so that setting authority to store is impossible
- Seal Warehouse: Seal or unseal the Guild Warehouse. Sealed Guild Warehouse is impossible to deposit/withdraw Alz and to find/store item
Only guild master can use the original function.
- Change Name: Possible to change guild name (Allowed to change 1 time in 24 hours / 10,000,000 Alz is required
- Added requirements for Disband Guild
- Current: No guild member except for Guild Master
- Changed: No guild member except for Guild Master and No item or Alz in Guild Warehouse
- Leave guild: Only shown to guild member as guild master is impossible to leave guild.
- Added to mark guild member information
- Information will be shown when mouse over guild member.
- Logged in: Connected Channel / Located World /Character Nation / Character Status (AFK or not)
- Logged out: View last logged in date (Last Login: %d days ago)
Changed the guild system guide script of Officer NPC due to guild expansion.