The new item-binding system will allow certain items to drop as either character-bound, which prevents the trade of an item from a character once looted, or character-bound on equip, which enables an item to be traded until it is equipped for the first time. Items that are character bound will not be able to be stored in the warehouse, while the bind-on-equip items can be traded until they are equipped. This change has enabled an increase to the drop-rate of higher level equipment.
- To solve the problem that high-valued item in game is dropped as tradable and accumulated in server
- Added to bind item is,
- Amor and Weapon dropped in specific area will be changed as character bound in certain chance.
- Changed details
- Original: Tradable item
- Changed: Tradable / Account Binding / Character-Binding Item when equipped / Character-Binding item
- Character-Binding Item when equipped: Item is tradable when character collects it however it will be changed to character bound if equipped on character.
- Character-Binding Item: Item will be bound to the equipping character and impossible to trade or store in warehouse
- Changed the way to use slot extender item
- Slot extender usage depending on item-bind type
- Added to mark + sign on the last slot of the slot extender used item