Added Skill Books & Convenient Systems
1 Skill Books
- Skills will be trained by reading skill books.
- Properties of Skill Books
- Skills are trained by right clicking on the skill book. (The skill book vanishes after use.)
- Skill books cannot be stacked.
- When bought from the instructor, the buying price and the selling price of the skill book are the same.
- For skill books obtained from weakened dungeons, the selling price to NPCs is 0 alz.
- However, skills that are given as quest rewards are trained by the previous method.
- Skill books are available from instructors of each town.
- When there is no available quest, the skill book purchase window opens directly when the instructor is clicked.
- Either sword or magic skill tab opens as default according to the player's character.
- The skills initially shown on the skill book purchase window varies according to the character's current skill rank
- Only the skills that are not yet trained are shown.
- Skill books are tradable between players.
- Common skills such as lance, cannon etc. are shared between every relevant class except Force Archer.
- (The letters (FA) is added to the common skill's name to show exclusivity when they are only for Force Archers.)
- UI Details
- Skills already trained will appear in grey, skills that you can learn now will appear in white.
- Those you can't buy nor train will appear in red.
- If you try to buy a skill book that has already been trained, a notice window reminds that fact.
2 Newly Added Convenient Functions on the Character Window
- Adjustable Character Slot
- You can now drag and drop character slots to change orders
- Recent Channel
- When you exit from the game by clicking "Server Select", you will now see the last played channel.
- However once you log out, this will be reset.
- Character status tool tip
- HP/MP/SP values will be displayed when you move a mouse pointer over the character status bar.
- Character Window Renewal / New Information Added
- The Craft Tab is now accessed by pressing the 'F' key
- On the character select window, the order of the character slots can be changed using drag and drop.
- Information about Title Accomplishment
- Titles of monster kill, mission war and Mission Dungeon clear now shows your progress.
3 Updated Options
- Copy, Cut, & Paste Function Added in Chat Window
- Words can be selected by dragging the mouse cursor while pressing the shift key
- Words and can be cut or copied by using Ctrl+X and Ctrl+C
- Cut or copied words can be pasted by using Ctrl + V
- Other player's level, buff/de-buff icons, and tool tips are shown on the target window.
- When clicking on other characters, buff and de-buff icons are shown on the target window, and tool tips are shown when a mouse cursor is placed on the icons
- For other players, buff icons are shown on the first line and de-buff on the second
- For monsters, de-buff icons are shown on the first line
- Sound Effects Added for Incoming Personal Messages
- It can be enabled through: option > sound > notify whisper
- When the chat window is activated, the notifying sound is muted.
- Time Command Added
- By using the time command, a player can see the year/month/day/hour. (The standard time depends on the server).
- Message shown: [current time]year, month, day AM/PM hour:minute
- EXAMPLE: [current time]2009.10.10 AM05:05
- Quest Rewards Now Shown in Advance.
- Now it is possible to preview the currently available quests' rewards
- Quest rewards: EXP, Alz, Item, Honor Points, AXP, Map Codes, Warp Codes